Tuesday 22 November 2016

Are men smarter in relationships?


I guess they might be. Shocking yeah!
 My feelings towards men are as confusing as it is understanding a woman for men.  I am still learning new things about me and it is amazing when that happens. I  have this wtf moment!  My mind goes “wtf you took these many years to realize this?!”  I have started learning from “them”  because they seem to be more relaxed and happier than women. Here are the things we have to learn from men
1.  not wanting to be special
Many problems arise because women want to be treated special. A guy looks at himself as a guy simple.  He never wants to be treated any differently  than others. He loves being one with the crowd. But women? I can’t even wear the same dress as another woman. It is not just expecting others to treat me special that makes cracks in the relationship, but I treat myself like I am not ordinary. That is where the drama starts. When something, anything happens we tend to exaggerate the event and the feelings associated with it. And so tears and turmoil!
2. not for decorative
Yeah women know better to beautify any space . We have a knack for such things. But guys know how not to complicate a relationship and keep it  clean. I am not saying that they know to keep a successful relationship. But they keep it much simpler than we do.  I could doubt the foundation of the relationship if certain words are missing or certain acts are forgotten.  Forget their birthday, Not a problem to them! I still think about what was gifted to me years back and wonder if he loved me at all!
3. not keeping a stupid  pyramid
This is the major mistake that girls do.  We think of “him” as our world and forget about friends and sometimes even family. ‘He’ is put on a pedestal, huge efforts and time  are dedicated on his behalf; in a way that even the guy begins to believe that he is more than what he is worth. But a guy never ends or ignores his friends. He doesn’t have a pyramid of priorities. It’s all ‘plain’ to him.


 My Guy

My Guy

My Guy

 My Guy


 Pyramid of a Woman in love
                               (Add Work, Family, Friends below those levels and do picture a triangle too around "My Guy")
                      
4. not wanting to share everything     
This is the best and the most difficult lesson to learn. Ancient philosophers included, people of all  ages in history say that A woman is a Mystery. How silly! I think they overlooked the genius of men. I have this uncontrollable urge to share everything that happened from the moment I opened my eyes till the moment I opened the doors for him. Men don’t talk nor do they want to listen to us go on and on about every little detail about every little thing that had happened that day or from the day we were born. We perceive their zen like trance to be indifference. Why do we have this need to dump it all out? Yeah it is good for us but I don’t know if it is good for the relationship. He is just a guy, who went through the day like anyone else, not a therapist.
 P.S.
 They may be "smarter" but nature can not be manipulated. The gender fight will never end as long as we are true to our nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feminism? No, thank you!

  Feminist, I was. Most of the days, there I was in college reading silently books and magazines that talked about the feminist movement and...