Sunday 5 February 2017

People are Nuts!

Basically all Nuts are good. They are healthier too than the cheaper tastier yet unhealthy snack.
 My favorite kind is the Walnuts. It requires no seasonings no condiments. But they are so expensive and finding the fresh kind makes them hard to get. Sometimes when I do have the money for it and when I do find them, it goes wrong, as I end up with a bag of stale walnuts. When it could have been great it goes waste with a big disappointment. But that doesn’t mean I won’t take the risk of buying another bag next time. I will always love walnuts.  
Some nuts need extra work to be done to make them likeable. Like Almonds, they are kind of chewy and not that great if you have them as they are. They transform into crispy and wonderful when roasted. Yes, a little work but they can become delicious.
Cashew – oh! When roasted in a little butter with a tiny pinch of salt and pepper can take me to a beautiful far off place way beyond the skies. But I purposely, so consciously avoid buying it as I know that they are not good for me.
 Pistachio – needs salt. But if you don’t like salty snack like me, then it is not for you. Pistachio and I can never have a good time. Sad but I don’t cry over that, as there are other Nuts for me.
And some Nuts no matter what you do, or what you add to it, still makes you nauseous. All we can do is stay away from it and understand that it’s not the fault of the Nut, it’s the hand that picked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feminism? No, thank you!

  Feminist, I was. Most of the days, there I was in college reading silently books and magazines that talked about the feminist movement and...